The Random Questions About Me Tag
44 Random Questions
I saw this over at spinesandcovers.com though I have no idea who the creator is. But let’s do this!
1. Do you like blue cheese?
2. Have you ever been drunk?
3. Do you own a gun?
No, but I have a compound bow (and arrows).
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
Red all the way.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Depends on the doctor. Mostly I get annoyed.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
They’re fine I guess?
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Nightmare before christmas, Grandma got run over by a reindeer, Frosty the snowman (cartoon version), Santa Baby, The Search for Santa Paws, most ABCfamily ones actually.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.
9. Can you do push ups?
Not at all.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Opal dolphin necklace I’ve had since I was seven. Opal is my birthstone.
11. Favorite hobby?
Reading, writing, being with friends.
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Don’t think so.
13. What’s your favorite shoe?
Marvel Comics patterned boots.
14. Middle name?
Aileen (it’s my aunt’s name)
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
AP biology is hard. I should be doing homework. Ow, my knee hurts.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Iced Tea, Coffee, milk.
17. Current worry?
School, school, and more school.
18. Current hate right now?
19. Dum da dum dummmm what is that?
Me, tapping four times on the desk ala “Sound of the Drums” nearly driving my best friend Ana to murder me.
20. How did you bring in the new year?
Sparklers in the font yard with my sister and cousins.
21. Where would you like to go?
London, specifically the Harry Potter and Doctor Who Experience museums.
22. Name three people who will complete this?
Anyone reading this.
23. Do you own slippers? Technically yes.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets?
26. Can you whistle?
27. Favorite color?
28. Would you be a pirate?
Yes, Captain Jack Sparrow all the way.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Anything stuck in my head. Right now that would be Gasoline by Halsey and Listen to your Friends by New Found Glory.
30. Favorite Girl’s Name?
I have several, including but not limited to: Haley, Charlie, Kimberly, Analise, and Carter.
31. Favorite boy’s name?
Several again: James, Neal, Cole, Nicholas, Adrian and Daniel.
32. What’s in your pocket right now?
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
34. Best bed sheets as a child?
Winnie the Pooh, Hello Kitty, and Minnie Mouse.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child?
I have two:
1)I was about 6, I tripped while playing tennis with my cousin and slide across the concrete. Scraped most of the skin on both legs from knee to mid-shin off and got paint and gravel imbedded in my legs, stained the court with blood. My uncle had to carry me into the apartment and use tweezers to get little bits of gravel of my knees for like an hour.
2) The day before fourth grade, we were packing my backpack and I dropped a music box on my foot. They ended up having to take off my big toenail on my left foot because it was so badly bruised/broken.
36. Do you love where you live? It’s alright.
37. Revenge of the Nerds or Fast Times at Ridgemont High?
Haven’t seen either.
38. Who is your loudest friend?
39. How many dogs do you have?
None, Im allergic. I had one as a kid though.
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Don’t think so.
41. What is your favorite book?
42. What is your favorite candy?
43. Favorite Sports Team?
I don’t do or watch sports.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I don’t know. Maybe Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.