This tag was created by: Maureen Keavy
I was, as usual, not tagged. But
1) I felt like doing the tag because I have been obsessed with the Hamilton soundtrack lately, and
2) I’m procrastinating so hard on so much work (3 math worksheets, 23 creative writing assignments, a psych project, a biotechnology project, and 3 essays must get done in the next 2 days… I obviously have my priorities sorted out…).
On to the tag!
If you don’t know what Hamilton is, its is a Hip-Hop broadway musical based on the life of Alexander Hamilton.
The summary is as follows:
Hamilton: *is sassy
Everyone else: “Hamilton calm down”
Burr: “And me, I’m the damn fool that shot him”
1. The Room Where It Happens: Book world you would put yourself in
THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER
2. The Schuyler Sisters: Underrated Female Character
Penny from Carry On I guess?
3. My Shot: A character that goes after what they want and doesn’t let anything stop them
Cammie from Gallager Girls.
4. Stay Alive: A character you wish was still alive [warn for spoilers!]
Everyone in Harry Potter – Voldemort.
5. Burn: The most heartbreaking end to a relationship you’ve ever read [warn for spoilers!]
Harry and Ginny at the end of Half Blood Prince. I guess. There are literally no other break ups.
6. You’ll Be Back: Sassiest villain
Draco Malfoy. Hands down.
7. The Reynolds Pamphlet – A book with a twist that you didn’t see coming [warn for spoilers!]
I literally can’t think of anything…
I blame it on the fact that this song makes me sob…
8. Non-stop: A series you marathoned
The first five Mortal Instruments were marathoned.
9. Satisfied: Favorite book with multiple POVs
Heroes of Olympus, just the whole series.
10. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story: A book/series you feel like will be remembered throughout history
1. Helpless: A relationship you were pulling for from the very start
Simon/Baz and Alec/Magnus.
2. Ten Duel Commandments: Favorite fight scene
Percy vs. Jason in Mark of Athena, I LOVED that.
3. Say No To This: Guilty pleasure read
4. What Comes Next: A series you wish had more books
HARRY POTTER AND MY WISH IS COMING TRUE (SORT OF)!!!!!!!!!!
5. Right Hand Man – Favorite BROTP
My first thought is Will and Jem so lets go with that.
6. What’d I Miss: A book or series you were late to reading
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. I discovered it around the time Clockwork Princess was released and decided I must read TMI before TID.
Okay, that was fun. Mostly I just wanted an excuse to listen to Hamilton and procrastinate my homework…