I was tagged/nominated by Raquel @rakioodbooks for the Book Fangirling Award! Thank you for tagging me!
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Answer the questions I have at the end.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
Let’s do this!
Questions Given To Me:
1- If you could turn a book in to a drink, which book would you choose and into what drink?
Harry Potter, butterbeer. Because I want to taste real butterbeer.
2 – If you had to coordinate your makeup or clothes to a book cover, which book and how?
Supergirl (I’m going to pretend comics count), because I literally have the glasses.
3 – If you were transported into a book and were able to interact with book characters, which character do you think would be more likely to accept the fact that they’re not “real”?
Clary from the Mortal Instruments would probably just be like “whelp thats my life I guess, makes more sense than most things that have happened”, and roll with it.
4- Which movie do you wish was turned into a book.
I don’t know… Most movies I love are either adaptations of books or lend themselves really poorly to being books…
Maybe… What If? The rom-com with Daniel Radcliffe, that one.
5- If you could eat a book, which book would you eat and what would it taste like?
Harry Potter and it would taste like magic and chocolate frogs.
Questions From Me:
- OTP of the book you are currently reading/last read?
- TV show or Movie as a book adaptation?
- What is your rating scale for book adaptations?
- Worst procrastination you’ve done for the sake of finishing a book?
- Most embarrassing fangirl moment, off the top of your head?