I have quite a few tags to get through… So let’s start doing this!
Thank you to the creator of this tag Lucia!
- Chocolate covered Pretzels- a book couple you never thought would work/get together
I actually hate pretzels, so…it falls in line that I literally cannot think of anything for this question. I’m fairly good at always rooting for the love interest that becomes canon…
- Prunegales (see what I did there? the names trademarked so I couldn’t use it)- an addictive book you can’t get enough of
Clever. As for an addictive book… I’ll say Gallager Girls, since I binge read the first four, and then waited in agony for the last two. Also, I don’t want to say Harry Potter, that gets a bit boring after a while if that is my answer for everything I do.
- Trail mix- a book with a variety of characters
I don’t particularly like trail mix… But both The Raven Cycle and The Heroes of Olympus both fit this description.
- Fruit bowls- An unpredictable character
There are actually only two fruits I sincerely like…And neither are found in a fruit bowl. I only like pomegranates and lychee. (Wow this tag is basically “how much of a picky eater is Sam” at this point isn’t?) But an unpredictable character, I guess would be Maven in Red Queen. If you’ve read the book, you know why.
5. Nut bar- You’re go to book
Okay, I have to say Harry Potter for this one.
- Popcorn- A character you can’t help but like
Once again, I don’t actually really like popcorn…
But, to answer the question, I’ll have to say Aidan from Illuminae.
That was fun 🙂 – I tag: