For school, we had to pick ten quotes that represented our thoughts on life, so I thought, as a short post today, I’d share them with you.
Hope you enjoy them!
- “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible” – Walt Disney
- “Everyone’s a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will its whole life believing it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
- “Reading is good, and you can quote me on that” – Stan Lee
- “Humans have a knack for choosing precisely what is worst for them” and “What’s coming will come, and we’ll meet it when it does” – JK Rowling
- “I’ve never been able to plan my life live, I just lurch from indecision to indecision” – Alan Rickman
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”― Robert Frost
- “People aren’t either wicked or noble. They’re like chef’s salads, with good things and bad things chopped and mixed together in a vinaigrette of confusion and conflict.” ― Lemony Snicket
- “Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear.” ― Hayao Miyazaki
- “Never put off till tomorrow what may be done the day after tomorrow just as well.” ― Mark Twain
- “Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck.” ― Joss Whedon