I am a big fan of poetry (If my post last week didn’t tell you).
Here is a list of poems I love that I want to share with everyone, take a look, even if you think you don’t like poetry.
- First Fig by Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Childhood is the Kingdom Where Nobody Dies by Edna St. Vincent Malley
- Stopping By The Woods On A Snowy Evening by Robert Frost
- Pluto Shits On The Universe by Fatimah Asghar <- if you think you hate poetry, check on this one first.
- Feather, Halo, Hook, and Line by Erik Amundsen
- Goblin Market by Christina Rossetti
- We Are Hard by Margaret Atwood
- Cartoon Physics by Nick Flynn
- And: Everything by Richard Siken, you can read some here and here. < – My favorite poet.
Hope you like the poems!
Let me know if you like them, want more recommendations, or have any you think I may like!