Thanks to my cousin Chels for nominating me!
(After I nominated her, you really didn’t think that through did you?)
Now: here be the rules:
Rule 1: Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award. (See above)
Rule 2: Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you. (See below)
- Who is your favorite novelist? Don’t make me choose things.
- Who is your favorite poet? Richard Siken. You can see some poetry posts here, here, and here.
- Favorite color? Purple and light blue.
- Hardcover or Paperback? Hardcovers.
- Brand Name or Store Brand? Depends on the thing.
- E-Mail or Old-Fashioned Letters? Email, since people can’t read my handwriting usually.
- Which is worse, stubbing your toe or jamming your finger? Toe I think. Then again, I think I’m semi-immune to either pain with the amount of times Scribblebabble hit me with a door in our childhood. (Don’t worry I still love you)
- Coffee or Tea? Iced coffee in the morning. Iced tea always. (I live in a very hot state alright?) I just love everything with caffeine.
- If you were stuck on a deserted island, who would you bring? A flare to signal planes to rescue me. And books. And food.
- What is y=mx+b? Slope-intercept form of the equation of a line. Get on my Pre-calc level.
- Google or Bing? Google as a search engine. But Apple/IOS reigns supreme.
Rule 3: Give 11 random facts about your self.
- I wear glasses, but not contacts.
- I am a complete and utter pack rat.
- I have over 12,000 unread emails. (It causes scribbleBabble great pain)
- I love the workshop version of Hamilton. (A lot of the cut lines are SAVAGE)
- I am taking 4 AP core classes next year. (And I may die)
- I want to write the first draft of my book this summer.
- I’m been playing Pokémon since I was 3 and I’m dying for Pokémon Go to come out.
- I am left handed. (Who else is plagued by this?)
- I am allergic to many random things. (Including formaldyhyde which will be great for med-school.)
- I am extremely sarcastic. (Can’t you tell?)
- I am clumsy enough to have a scar on my arm from walking into a shelf. I’m not even kidding. Sorry about the bad picture.
Rule 4: Nominate 5-11 other blogs you think are deserving of this award that have less than 200 followers.
I’m only tagging a few people because between the two other times I’ve done this, I’ve pretty much tagged everyone I know (I think). (Also, I have no idea how I’s supposed to know how many followers other people have so I probably broke that rule)
Rule 5: Let the blogs know that you have nominated them.
Rule 6: Give them 11 questions to answer.
- What are your thoughts on discussion posts?
- What advice do you have for new bloggers?
- Coffee or tea?
- Favorite cover buy?
- What books do you have on pre-order/want to pre-order?
- What is your favorite board game?
- Tell your favorite book related story?
- What did you/are you/planning to study in school?
- Favorite video game?
- What is your Hogwarts house? Why?
- What book most influenced your childhood?
Happy reading! Hope you liked this and if I nominated you, I can’t wait to see your answers!