I found this tag on YouTube by BrunetteBibliophile, so credit to her for the questions, be sure to watch her video here. I wasn’t tagged but ah, what the hell, I did it anyway. Let’s get right on into it!
1. Count your birth day along your bookshelf and then subtract your birth month. What book does it land on?
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – I’ll take it. I’m good with this being by birthday spirit book or whatever.
2. If you could spend your birthday with any fictional character who would it be and why?
Hermione Granger, I guess. She is seriously my favorite person ever.
3. Find a book that takes place in the season you were born in.
Gallager Girls starts in the fall, so I’ll go with that…
Seasons aren’t really a THING where I live.
4. Find a book that is the colour of your birth stone.
Wake by Amanda Hocking (which was a b-day present from my best friend two years ago actually 🙂 )
5. Is their a series with the same number of books as your age? If so what is it?
17? I don’t think so…
6. Pick a book set in a time period, world or country you would like to have been born in.
Harry Potter. Because it is Harry Potter.
And thats it! This is a very short tag.
I’m not going to tag anyone specifically because I don’t know peoples birthdays, but if your reading this, consider your self tagged!!! (If you want to…)