1. How many times have you done NaNoWriMo?
Twice. And I failed miserably both times.
2. How did you first find out about NaNoWriMo?
On youtube I think, back in 2014. (Back when I first discovered booktube.)
3. What was the name of the first novel you attempted with NaNo?
The Grey book. (Such a cliche dystopian book you don’t even understand).
4. Give us a 1 sentence summary of what you’re writing this year.
To escape her legacy, she’ll have to live up to it. (This is the working tagline. Don’t judge me.).
5. What’s the best writing advice you’ve ever been given?
Just do it. / Write now, worry later.
6. Did you ever take a year off from NaNo? Why?
Not as of yet.
7. What’s your biggest inspiration when figuring out what to write?
It changes. I think I absorb things through osmosis.
8. Read us the first sentence from one of your novels.
“You know how in pictures there’s almost others these random irrelevant people in the background that were at the same place at the same time but you never met and don’t remember? I wonder who has me in the background of their pictures.” – From last year The Grimm Season
From this year we have:
“Connlynn Ranvier hated no day so much as her birthday” – Legacy of Stardust
9. Why do you love writing?
Because I do? I’m never sure how to answer questions like this…
Why do they call this a “tag” anyway? I thought it was because we’re supposed to tag others to do it, but I’ve yet to see anyone tagging anyone in these posts. Feel free to share your own answers to any of these questions. Let me know what you think!