Its been a crazy month.
Lets just start with that: It’s been a crazy month, and we’re only a third through it.
I’m not going to talk about the election today, I want to write a detailed, rational post about everything and right now I am not equipped to do that yet. Maybe this weekend.
Instead, I’m going to talk about whats been going on in my life this month, and how NaNoWriMo is going (spoiler alert: not well).
General Life Updates:
Here are some things going on:
AP Chemistry is kicking my ass. I started off the quarter with a D, and now I’m at a 2.89 (low B), so the studying has been kicked into high gear, which means writing has been falling to the way side. As much as I love blogging, if I want to be a doctor, school has to come first.
- I twisted my knee on Halloween, same knee as last year. Its been hurting and I’ve been wearing a brace, being unconformable makes being productive hard…
- I managed to (somehow- by walking into a door) scrape several layers of skin off the back of my hand, which made typing hurt. Its mostly better now, so things should start betting done again (and the backlog of reviews will be tackled!).
Some happier news:
- I bought homecoming tickets, and a ticket to see Fantastic Beasts, so things will be good.
- I have actually learned how to use my chromebook, which means I can now blog away from home. (More or less)
- I got straight A’s last quarter, so my dad is no longer so on my case about grades (yet, so far, until the end of the month/he sees my Chem grade…)
- I have actually started using Twitter!
- I am out of my reading slump and have been reading a lot, I’m just very behind on reviews…
- I only have about 6000 words written so far. Like I said, typing hurts and timing is terrible.
- But, I am still determined to catch up (I’m stubborn alright?!)
- I am writing Legacy of Stardust this year, a book I am very excited about and have talked about before on this blog. I’ll do a whole in depth post about it if you’d like to see that!
That’s pretty much it! This was just a little update to let you guys know what I’ve been up to and haven’t fallen off the face of the Earth.
So, how’s everyone else been doing? Are you doing NaNoWriMo? What are you reading? Let me know!
Also, I’m scheduling some posts for the future, I have a backlog of tags, reviews, and discussions. Anything in particular you guys would like to see?