You all know how I’m prone to accidentally taking month long hiatuses?
Well…I did it again. I’m working on, well, not doing it, but…
In my defense I was:
a) Out of the country with no internet until the ninth
b) Had a Chemistry unit exam, an APUSH unit exam, and an AP CALCULUS CUMULATIVE MIDTERM EXAM
c) And the SAT (I took it yesterday, it was…well, it was a six hour test is what it was.)
I haven’t even had time to watch Sherlock, let alone blog.
But, I think everything is going to be a little less crazy for a while, so I’m trying to schedule a bunch of tags/reviews/posts. I’m so far managed to read a lot this year, between the cruise and the fact that in my Spanish class I finish my work fast/we have no work most days. So the reading slump of last year has been annihilated!
Thanks…Basically everything I wanted to say. I’ll be back to blogging semi-regularly soon.
- 13 book reviews getting written/scheduled
- 12 tags that I’m behind on to do
- A lot of movie reviews drafted
- And a whole list of discussion post ideas I want to get written, but those will likely be concentrated over the summer, where I have the time/mental energy to write them well. (Give me suggestions too!)
I also want to maybe bring back some features, as I’ve basically stopped doing a lot of them…
- Scars and Stories (Personal stories / ridiculous ways I’ve injured myself)
- Throwback Thursday (old samples of my writing / stories or essays)
- Top Ten Tuesday / Top 5 Wednesday etc.
- Thinking of adding a photography feature too (not bookstagram)
These are some I’ve done in the past (first two of my own making). Would you guys be interested in seeing me bring any of these back? Or doing any other weekly-bookish meme, maybe one you find fun? Let me know and give me suggestions down in the comments!