I was tagged by the ever-amazing The Orangutan Librarian, seriously, check them out!
This is about…six months late whoops! Sorry, but as you’ll soon be able to tell, I’m getting caught up and back in the swing of things!
(1) Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
(2) Include the featured image on your blog post.
(3) Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
(4) List seven (7) things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
(5) Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
1 – I get very good grades in school.
2 – I’m double-jointed, and it is immensely fun to freak people out by twisting my arm backwards.
3 – I am quite pleased with how well this blog is doing.
4 – I can read about 100 pages an hour if I’m focused.
5 – I think I’ll make a very good pediatric neurologist; I’m good with kids.
6 – I’m a good tutor when I help people with AP biology.
7 – I have pretty eyes (hazel/green/gold that change in the light).
(Why was that so hard…)