I was tagged by the wonderful Icebreaker694 – go check her out!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
1 – I’m left-handed, but I use the computer mouse with my right hand.
2 – I can speak, read, and understand Spanish but my writing is terrible.
3 – From mid-March to the first week of May I spent Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after school until 4:30/5 to go to calculus tutoring. (I’m scheduling this is April – I’m a little done with it).
4 – My TBR is so big it spans 3 pages on Netgalley and a physical shelf that is starting to cave in.
5 – I’ve started DNFing books.
6 – I think I finally found a blogging schedule thats going to work for me.
7 – I watched all of Leverage on Netflix in about 3 weeks its so good.