I was tagged by the magnificent Once Upon A Bookshelf for this tag.
- Mention the creator (Kirsty and the Cat Read)
- Thank/mention the person who tagged you
- Match books or characters to the questions below
- tag as many people as you like
1. Reflection “When will my reflection show who I am inside” – An inaccurate book cover that doesn’t really reflect what the book is about.
Okay there are A LOT of terrible covers. First one I can think of?
The font is pretty, but why is it just legs?
2. Mushu – A character with a lot to prove.
Isn’t that most characters?
I’m going to go with Percy Jackson – “a lot to prove” is basically his character description.
3. “I’ll make a man outta you!” – A character who develops the most OR a book with some kick-a** training scenes
The training scenes from Divergent stand out as being particularly epic!
4. “A Girl Worth Fighting for” – A ship you will defend till your last breath
I’m going with Adam and Ronan from The Raven Cycle – I’ve been shipping them since book 2.
5. Huns – A book/character that gives you the creeps
Not a book but – Ms. Grundy from Riverdale. Student/teacher things freak me out.
6. Mulan – Your favorite bada** female protagonist
I’m bad with favorites…
Lets go with Ginny Weasley – she deserved better than her movie portrayal.