I was tagged by Brilliantly Bookish, check out their blog!
The tag was created by Jessica @bookishserendipity.
I technically did this tag already (The Candy Book Tag) but I was tagged and I did it so long ago that I felt I could do it again.
Which Books Remind You Of….
1. Apples— Ah. Healthy food. It is deep, meaningful, and probably won a lot of awards but, um, it really isn’t your thing.
I don’t read many books I’m not sure I’ll love. I guess Catcher in the Rye would fit. I never even finished it, I got bored. I’ll finish at some point before AP lit next year.
2.Black Jellybeans— WHY DO THESE EXIST?
I like black jellybeans…
But Lord of the Flies fits. I hate that book.
3. Chocolate Kisses-– Aww…this novel had the best romance.
To All The Boys I Loved Before!
It’s actually the cutest!
4. Gummy Spiders— Eek! You made sure to check under your bed every night for a week after reading this scary one.
I don’t really read scary/horror books. The Long Walk by Stephen King unsettled me while reading it, but I was pretty much fine afterwards.
5. Jumbo Lollypop— This took you forever to get through, but hey! You did it!
Pretty much any Cassandra Clare book. They are amazing, but long as hell.
6. Cotton Candy-– Admit it, you loved this when you were younger (you probably still do). Think: children’s or MG fiction.
My Sister The Vampire series comes to mind. As does The Magic Half and Inkheart.