I was nominated by the lovely Jade @ Drink Coffee and Read Books who just reached 200 followers so congrats to her because she deserves it and many more! Go check out her blog!
I was also nominated by Sam’s Life In Books – I couldn’t ask for a better blogger to share a name with!
Last, I was nominated by Read Rant Rock and Roll – check them out!
- Share the link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they gave you.
- Nominate 8-13 other bloggers and pay it forward.
- Ask them three questions.
Questions from Jade:
1 – Has any book ever influenced you greatly?
I’m of the opinion that every book you read influences you in some way, shape, or form.
2 – Would you want to be an Author or are you content to just be a reader?
I definitely want to be an author!
3 – Where is your favourite place to read?
My bed… Boring, but true.
Questions from Sam:
1.What (or who) inspired you to get into blogging?
My cousin! She started a blog – so obviously I had to. I stuck with it, she didn’t.
2. Describe your ideal three-course meal?
Fresh baked bread.
Pollo a la milanese with fettuccini with vodka sauce.
Leche condensada cheesecake.
3. Would you consider naming any future children after fictional characters, if so which characters?
James is actually my favorite boy’s name (three guesses where thats from).
Questions from Read Rant Rock And Roll:
1 – What’s something unique about you?
I’m double jointed. But not in my elbow like most double jointed people, my shoulder and knee are double jointed and my ANATOMY teacher once thought I had broken my arm because of the way my shoulder was twisted.
2 – What’s a favorite book, movie, or song you enjoyed this month?
I’ve been in a reading slump so…
Not a movie but Tv: I’ve been loving Sleepy Hollow!
I went to Vzza Suena 2017 so…
3 – What’s your favorite thing to do in your free-time and what do you love about it?
Reading. TV watching. Blogging.
- What are your three current favorite gifs?
- Best series to binge read/watch?
- Unpopular bookish opinion(s)?