I was nominated by the lovely Ann The Book Master – thank you! And go check out her blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Give them 11 questions to answer
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Meeting people, getting to talk about books, etc.
What is one thing you wish you knew when you started your blog?
How much time it takes be be halfway decent.
What is your most anticipated release for the rest of the year?
Which author do you think shaped your reading the most?
Bored, but true: JK Rowling – I enumerated why in 19 Years Later – My Harry Potter Story.
What color book do you own the most of?
Black – at least by looking at the spines that seems true.
Do you eat or drink while you are reading?
Not really, though sometimes I have coffee. I don’t seek out to drink/eat while reading though.
What TV Shows are your current favorites?
Once Upon A Time
The Good Place
(Not at all comprehensive – just based on what I’m currently watching)
Harry Potter or Twilight?
I love both. But lets face it – Harry Potter always wins.
How long do you think it takes you to read a book? (on average, of course)
Anywhere from 2 days to 2 months. Most of the time, about a week.
Who are some of your favorite bloggers that you think everyone should check out?
Check out my nominees!
What book are you currently reading?
- How to you organize your bookshelves?
- Do you read fanfic? What are some of your favorites?
- Favorite video game(s)?
- Give us a bookish confession?
- What blog post(s) are you most proud of?
- Do you collect any bookish merch? If so, what.
- What your Starbucks order? (If you don’t drink coffee, tell us how you take your tea or something)
- Hogwarts house, Illvermony house, and patronus?
- Who is your favorite avenger and why?
- What book do you wish you could have/would have read as a kid?
- What inspired your love of reading/books?