Never Not Reading Blog nominated me – you should go check them out because they are hilarious and a wonderful blogger and person all around!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created
How My Blog Started:
Back in 2015, my younger cousin started a blog, at her mom’s insistence (my aunt does PR). Being two years apart, me and my cousin are competitive like sisters – so of course, I started one.
I blogged for maybe a month, before she got bored of it, as did I.
Flash foreword to the end of 2016, I decide I want to blog again. So I did. And i’ve been going strong(-ish) ever since!
- Just do it. Waiting until “you’re good enough” or until everything is perfect just means you’re never going to start. Start your blog, learn as you go, talk to people. Eventually, you learn, you get better, your blog grows and changing with you, but that can’t happen if you never start.
- Talk to people. Comment on discussions. Tag people in tags and posts. Talk a conversation on twitter. I promise, 99.9% of the time, people are amazingly nice and will love to talk and make new friends. Ask for help. Request books. Nothing ever happens when your too scared to try. If you want to be a part of the community, be a part. Simple as that.