I was tagged by the beautiful blogger Icebreaker694 – seriously, go check out her blog, she is one of my favorite humans.
I haven’t seen this tag around until she tagged me, but its based on books and music so I’m sure it’ll be fun!
And if you want more desert island fun, check out my post:
Throwback Thursday: Seventh Grade Deserted Island Story
(Based off Lord of the Flies!)
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS…
- Link back to my (BookBum’s) original post, so I can see all your answers! (Remember to do this via pingback, I don’t get notified if you just tag my url)
- Thank the person(s) who tagged you… show some love!
- Come up with your answers
- Then tag others to keep the tag going
PREMISE OF DESERT ISLAND DISCS…
You are cast away onto a remote island:
- You can bring 5 albums, what are they?
- You can bring ONE book (not including The Bible (or other appropriate religious texts) or The Complete Works of Shakespeare, as they are already provided and NO SERIES), what ONE book is it?
- You can have one luxury item (it has to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island), what is it?
Album 1: A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out from Panic! At The Disco
Album 2: From Under The Cork Tree from Fall Out Boy
Album 3: Don’t Panic: It’s Longer Now from All Time Low
Album 4: Hamilton
Album 5: Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack
The Single Book I Am Permitted: Lord of the Rings
Single Luxury Item:
This one is easy – an inflatable mattress sleeping bag! I get cold okay! And desert islands aren’t very comfy.