Edit: I had this scheduled when I got nominated again, so I’m adding in my nomination from Never Not Reading. Thank you so much!
Shout out to the creator Okoto Enigma!
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog. ([In Awards widget and pic is in About Me.])
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s)
1 – WHAT IS ONE BOOK THAT YOU’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2017?
2 – WHAT IS A BOOK YOU’D GIVE A LOVED ONE FOR THE HOLIDAYS?
Well, my cousin has been begging me for Library of Souls.. so that.
3 – ANY BLOG PLANS IN 2017? (POSTS, TOURS, REVIEWS, ETC.)
HAHAHA Its later 2017 by the time I got to this….
4 – FAVORITE GIF OF 2016!
5 – WEIRD BOOK HOARDER: HOW MANY BOOKS DID YOU BUY THAT YOU STILL HAVE TO READ?
Melting Pots and Other Calamities Questions
1. What is the coolest handmade thing you’ve ever received?
I don’t think I’ve ever received something homemade… But I bought some cool flowers made out of comic book pages from Supercon a few years ago!
2. Is there a villain or antagonist that you can’t help but call a favorite character? If so, who?
Loki. Always Loki.
3. What is a show, anime, or webcomic that desperately needs another season? Or a book that needs a sequel?
OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB WILL ALWAYS NEED ANOTHER SEASON!!!!
5. What are some animations and/or webcomics that you think have some of the best art?
You’re Lie in April, Orange, Ouran High School Host Club, Sword Art Online… I could go on.
5. (Weird/funny) Which character would you like to be from whatever you’re currently reading or watching?
Currently Reading: Pride & Prejudice – Character: Probably Lizzy…
Currently Watching: The Defenders – Character: Definitely Jessica Jones.
Never Not Reading’s Questions
1 – If you could have any super hero be your personal body guard, who would you choose and why?
Captain America, mostly because I love him, and I can totally picture him as a bodyguard.
2 – Movies or TV?
Movies because Star Wars, Fantastic Beasts, and Marvel movies.
3 – What is your favorite animal?
Sloth, otter, fennec fox… I could go on.
4 – If you didn’t have to work for money, what would you spend your life doing?
Writing and reading probably. Helping people. Volunteering. Adopting cats.
5 – What keeps you blogging?
Fun Facts About Me:
1 – I own a book (Everything All At Once) signed by Bill Nye.
2 – I have a dedicated Media-Tie-In fiction shelf.
3 – I have a word document full of nothing but hyperlinks so make tagging/nominating fellow book bloggers simpler.
- Poem: Immovable Object vs. Unstoppable Force
- Discussion: Review Copies/ARCs
- Scars And Stories: That Time I Wrote Fanfic For A Grade
- Throwback Thursday: Much Ado About Nothing Act 3 Scene 4 – 2014 – Valley Girl Rewrite
- What We know so far, and what I suspect: Captain America: Civil War
- Harry Potter: As Told By My 9-Year Old Cousin
- Bookish Baking #8: Alice’s Eat Me and Drink Me Potions
- WHAT WOULD THAT VILLAIN READ? – TAG
- Poem: Those Are Strings, Pinocchio
- 19 Years Later – My Harry Potter Story
- Bookish Baking #1: Butterbeer (Harry Potter)
- Discussion: Where To Buy (Cheap) Books
- Discussion: The Great Book Format Debate – Paperback, Hardcover or E-book?
Questions For My Nominees:
1 – Would you rather drink polyjuice mixed with cat fur or be cursed to talk in limericks only?
2 – How many minutes to midnight is your TBR?
3 – How do you organize your bookshelf?
4 – Worst bookish/reading habit?
5 – (Weird/funny) – Make a closet cosplay for a book character. Put a picture (of just the outfit or of you wearing it). Why did you pick each piece?