Thanks so much to Katie @ Never Not Reading Blog who tagged me – she’s super sweet and I love her blog so go check it out!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions. (Let’s be realistic, I’m probably nominating 3 or 4)
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Previous Editions of this Award:
If you had to pick one favorite book, which would you choose?
Harry Potter. My favorite fluctuates between Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire.
Coffee or tea?
Both! I drink coffee every morning and iced tea nearly every night.
Other than reading, what is something you enjoy spending a lot of time doing?
Watching Tv. Blogging. Currently doing nothing but filling out applications for college and scholarships…
What holiday do you enjoy the most?
Christmas! Two weeks off plus family time!
If you were royalty, which super hero would you want as your personal body guard?
I like Reese’s and Twix. And sour candy/crystallized sugar fruit wedges.
What animal should I google pictures of to get the most squeals?
Which subject did you enjoy the most in school?
English! I’ve had great teachers, and I really enjoy reading! I also like AP bio. and AP Psych.
If you could take any vacation, where would you go?
London! I’ve never been to Europe and I’m dying to!
What kind of vehicle do you drive/ride?
I don’t drive yet. But my mom and dad both have Honda’s.
Who in your life makes you laugh the most?
Probably my sister. That’s why she’s my senior yearbook quote – “You go to college, I’m only child now” – Alexa B.
- What are your five favorite books from childhood?
- What required reading books did you hate/love?
- What is one book you recommend everyone read?
- Tea or coffee? What kind (think Starbucks order etc.)?
- Give us a bookish confession.
- Why did you start blogging?
- Current top five favorite TV shows?
- Favorite board game?
- Do you collect anything? What do you collect?
- Show off your three favorite bookmarks!
- Most anticipated upcoming book release?