I was’t tagged, but I saw this over at K Drew the Bookworm and thought it looked fun. Check out her blog, because she is seriously an amazing blogger.
– Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
-Answer the ten questions asked on this post
-Nominate at least five people to do it also
-Let your nominees know you nominated them
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 BOOK PET PEEVES?
- People DOG-EARING PAGES AND BENDING SPINES OF BOOKS!!!
- When an author randomly creates a love triangle in the middle of a series.
- When covers DON’T MATCH.
DESCRIBE YOUR FAVOURITE READING SPOT.
My bed. Surrounded by blankets and pillows. With Netflix or music on.
TELL US 3 BOOK CONFESSIONS.
- When I first read Deathly Hallows, I stayed up past my bedtime to read with a mini flashlight and got my book taken away for my troubles.
- When I read Mockingjay, I cried so hysterically my dad nearly called 911.
- I used to think it was okay to destroy paperbacks because they weren’t as important as hardcovers.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED DURING A BOOK?
I’m not sure. I don’t really cry when I read.
HOW MANY BOOKS ARE ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
I don’t have a bedside table…
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE SNACK TO EAT WHILE READING?
Tea. Which isn’t a snack, but I don’t really eat while reading.
NAME 3 BOOKS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.
Excluding the obvious, like Harry Potter.
- Because You’ll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas (Review: Because You’ll Never Meet Me / Arc Review: Nowhere Near You)
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
SHOW US A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK ON YOUR BOOKSHELF.
DESCRIBE HOW MUCH BOOKS MEAN TO YOU IN 3 WORDS.
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST READING SECRET?
I don’t think I have one…