I have a lot of books. More books that I haven’t read than that I have. I cannot bring all these books to a tiny dorm room in North Carolina all the way from South Florida.
So I need to read this summer. A Lot.
I start driving up for school August 15th. School doesn’t end until June 4th, but I am done with testing and the bulk of my school work. So, from now till August 15th, these are my reading goals.
These books are:
- Books I own physically (not ebooks)
- Books I’ve been meaning to read for TOO LONG.
- Some may be books I’ve been meaning to re-read for a long time.
- Norse Mythology
- City of Heavenly Fire
- Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
- The Language of Thorns
- Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda
- The Upside of Unrequited
- Leah on the offbeat
- Stay Sweet
- Almost Midnight
- Because You Love to Hate Me
- Summer Day Summer Nights
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- And probably some other books if I can…