- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (or Philosopher’s Stone)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, a new play by Jack Thorne, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is the eighth story in the Harry Potter series and the first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage.
The Harry Potter World extends beyond the original series. From textbooks to screenplay, the complementary books explore these magical universes in writing:
Hogwarts Library book
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them—Textbook about the magical creatures in the Harry Potter universe.
- Quidditch Through the Ages—Textbook about Quidditch in the Harry Potter universe.
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard—Book of children’s stories mentioned in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald — The Original Screenplay
- Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide—
- Short Stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltergeists—
- Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies—