- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 4 scoops vanilla and fudge swirl ice cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- Chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons Marshmallow fluff
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Drip chocolate syrup along the inside of the glass used for serving.
- Add graham cracker crumbs while chocolate is wet.
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, mini marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs. If too thick, add more milk in two tablespoons increments until desired thickness.
- Pour into prepared glass, top with marshmallow fluff, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles to taste.