I was tagged by The Books Are Everywhere!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How I Started My Blog?
When I was a sophomore in high school, my cousin and I both started blogs at the encouragement of my aunt – who does PR. She got bored with a few months, I have somehow continued since, if sporadically at that.
Two Pieces of Advice for New Book Bloggers
- Make sure you’re having fun. Its easy to let blogging start to feel like a chore.
- Blog about what you want to blog about, not what you think you should blog about.