I was tagged by The Orangutan Librarian.
Basically it’s a tag where you pick 30 fictional characters and write their names down on pieces of paper. You then pluck two names at a time out to answer a question – so there are 15 questions. The aim of the game is to pick the character that fits the criteria the best and by doing so find the character that is not “good enough” for the answer.
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
Alex (Red White and Royal Blue) vs. Rhysand (A Court of Thorns and Roses)
This is Alex’s domain all the way.
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
Percy Jackson vs. Harry Potter
Percy is. deadlier, so him.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette an you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
April May (An Absolutely Remarkable Thing) vs. Henry (Red White and Royal Blue)
Henry is a sweetheart, so him.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Grace Hargreaves (The Umbrella Academy) vs. Feyre Archeron (A Court of Thorns and Roses)
Grace, hands down.
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
Jace Herondale (The Mortal Instruments) vs. Cather Avery (Fangirl)
…Cather. Jace has the best survival skills.
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?
The Darkling (Grisha Trilogy) vs. Mark Watney (The Martian)
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Celaena Sardothien (Throne of Glass) vs. Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
Celaena, because Annabeeth would NEVER.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favourite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) vs. Simon Spier (Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda)
Hermione definitely has experience with this.
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Alec Lightwood (The Mortal Instruments) vs. Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter)
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Noah Czerny (The Raven Cycle) vs. America Singer (The Selection)
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?
Megan Meade (Megan Meade’s Guide to the McGowan Boys) vs. Blue Sergeant (The Raven Cycle)
This sounds right up Blue’s ally.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
Rosa Santos (Don’t Date Rosa Santos) vs. Magnus Bane (The Mortal Instruments)
Magnus would be the most fun!
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
Kaz Brekker (Six of Crows) vs. Rowan Whitehorn (Throne of Glass)
Kaz. I pick Kaz.
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
Tyrannus Basilton Grimm-Pitch/Baz (Carry On). vs. Zach Goode (Gallagher Girls)
This sounds like Zach.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by..who?!
Clary Fray (The Mortal Instruments) vs. Bella Swan (Twilight)
I guess Bella, since she’s actually a mom?
Melting Pots and Other Calamities