I was nominated by the wonderful Ann The Book Master – thank you so much!!!
Sorry this took my like, 5 months, to get to… But, you know, school is a thing.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s).
3 Facts About Me:
1 – I am left-handed, I’m not sure if I ever mentioned that…
2 – I have a website about Down’s Syndrome – and I’m crazy excited to keep working on it. If any one has any experience with the disorder, I’d love to interview you or get a guest post about your experience for it!
3 – I’m currently re-watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer because of the 20 year anniversary.
Questions Given to Me:
- Weird – What is the closest thing to you on your left?
- What is your proudest moment in your life?
- Funny – What would do if you were to grow a tail?
- In high school, what was your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
1 – Weird – What is the closest thing to you on your left?
My coffee is the closest thing on my left, in a Flanigan’s cup no less.
2 – What is your proudest moment in your life?
Um… Getting a citizenship award from the district last month? Getting an arc sent to me in the mail by a publisher? Something like that? Not really sure.
3 – Funny – What would do if you were to grow a tail?
Be confused AS HELL. And probably assume I was about to become the protagonist of an anime/superhero comic.
4 – In high school, what was your biggest fear?
I AM in high school. Right now, all my fears revolve around college.
5 – What is your favorite movie of all time?
You can’t ask me these sorts of questions, I don’t have a favorite I have dozens.
Jack of the Red Hearts is a vastly underrated movie though, and I adore it.
My Best Posts:
- Weird – What color is your room and why?
- Funny – Would you rather drink polyjuice mixed with cat fur or be cursed to talk in limericks only?
- What is the last book you hated?
- Current favorite tv show?
- Favorite guilty pleasure read?
B @ Icebreaker694
Jill @ Rant and Rave About Books
Stephanie @ Adventures of a Bibliophile
Calliope The Book Goddess
Jocelyn @ 52 Letters In The Alphabet
Shealea @ That Bookshelf Bitch
Raquel @ Rakiodd Books
The Orangutan Librarian