Monday’s are my tag days, and since its Christmas (or it will be, I’m scheduling this) I thought a Christmas tag was appropriate! (I found this online somewhere, can’t remember where).
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
In my family, we have dinner on Christmas eve (noche buena) as a family, and then we open presents on Christmas morning. Immediate family presents at home, and then the rest of the day is spent at our grandmother’s house to open the rest of the presents.
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Not a specific one. All my christmases have been good. And mostly revolve around reading new books, and fighting open toys for the little ones.
4. Favourite festive food?
Pumpkin pie, the christmas ham, yuca…
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I’ve gotten a camera, a 3DS, a pandora bracelet… I don’t really have a favorite all time gift.
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Those christmas cookie candles!
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Dinner as a family at my grandmother’s house, with all the cousins, aunts and uncles.
Some years an angel, some years a star, some years a santa hat because everything else is too annoying to set up and untangle.
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I mean, I wanted pokemon to be real, and I wanted a (big) brother but neither of those things are physically possible and I was five so…
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Family and time of from school.
And whoever else wants to do this tag!