So many tags to get through, not that I’m complaining, I LOVE being tagged in things. I’m just bad at time management.
Anyway, I was tagged by the lovely Icebreaker694, thank you so much!
On To The Tag:
Follow Me If You Want To Live:(Rules)
- Answer the questions for the tag
- Nominate whoever you want
- Post the image of this tag
- Have fun!
1. Flowers: Look on your bookshelves. What is the most beautiful book both inside and out?
Illuminae, for this, I will always say Illuminae.
2. Grass: What is a book that you find that others like way more than you do?
The Selection, I like it, but it’s not my absolute favorite. I still haven’t read The One because America irratates me.
3. Rain: What’s a great book that lifts your spirits when you’re down?
Gallager Girls. Its the perfect series for this.
4. Dew: What’s a book that made you feel alive?
Most action-y books give me this feeling, I guess.
5. Storms: What’s a book that you found unpredictable?
My Sister’s Keeper, I saw the movie first and when I was reading the book, I practically threw it across the room when I got to the end. If you’ve read it, you’d know why.
6. Rainbow: What was a book that you struggled with, only to be happy that you read it in the end?
The Fifth Wave, I took forever to read it, but I really loved it.
7. Chilly Weather: What’s a book that you couldn’t finish or didn’t enjoy?
Beautiful Creatures. I forced myself to finish the first book but didn’t continue the series. It wasn’t for me.
8. Warm Weather: What’s a book that you loved and wanted more of?
Harry Potter. Or, barring that, Carry On.
9. Green: What’s a book that you haven’t read yet, but really want to?
Lady Midnight. I’m waiting until I have time to enjoy it. AP testing was so not conducive to that.
10. Pink: What’s a book in which you felt a strong connection to the characters?
Any book with a really nerdy, goody-two-shoes type girl, that’s me. Basically I’m Hermoine.
11. Purple: What’s a book that when you read it, you feel safe?
Harry Potter. Do You Need To Ask.
12. Orange: What book do you feel is intelligently written?
I’m really not good at gauging that sort of thing. I thought Because You’ll Never Meet Me and Made You Up where both amazing though.
13. Yellow: What book puts a smile on your face?
Pretty much every book I do not blatantly hate/have to read for school.