I love this movie, so I’m really excited to do this! I was tagged by the wonderful Icebreaker694. Thank you, I love being tagged!!!
Book Tag based on the Disney Pixar movie, Inside Out. Find a book that makes you feel the emotions featured in the film.
Joy: A Book That Brings You Joy…
HAmilton: THe Revolution.
Sadness: A Book That Made You Sad…
Every John Green Book + Eleanor and Park. Sobbing and tears. Sobbing and tears.
Fear: A Book That Truly Scared You…
I’ve never really been scared reading a book, usually I don’t even get scared with horror movies. These are pretty much the only one that have given me nightmares in my life (all under the age of about ten, I don’t really get scared of fictional stuff).
- Plague Town (I was nine, and has creepy children)
- One Missed Call (Again, anxiety inducing)
- Silent Hill ( I was 5, it was terrifying)
- 88 Minutes (It just gave me anxiety)
- The Hole (I’m already scared of roller coasters, this didn’t help)
- The Orphanage (Creepy ghost children, in spanish)
- Happy Tree Friends (A cartoon about animals that mutilate each other)
Disgust: A Book That Disgusted You…
I don’t like it when books have sex scenes. I had to skip those pages of Looking For Alaska.
Anger: A Book That Makes You Angry…
The Elite. I want to punch America in the face.